Sun, 25 Sept|
Writing a Research Manuscript (10 Steps)
A Masterclass by Dr. Ruchi Agrawal, Founder Acastry
Time & Location
25-Sept-2022, 10:30 am – 12:30 pm
About the workshop
Healthcare researchers are extensively involved in experimental work involving surveys, wet lab experiments, or clinical studies. However, many of them find narrating their research findings as a manuscript overwhelming, especially with the high standards for peer review, challenges in consolidating, representing, and inferring huge and sometimes disorganized data with exquisite accuracy, and the ability to write coherently.
In this masterclass, we offer insight into writing an accurate, well-written, and timely research manuscript acceptable for publication in a peer-reviewed journal. We empower with the various aspects of preparing peer-reviewed manuscripts.
At the end of the session, the participants would be able to
- Create the structure of their research article
- Follow an effective process of building the article
- Write the manuscript title
- Synthesize a meaningful abstract
- Recognize the significance of using the reference manager tool.
- Recognize the publication process
Build Your Manuscript
Question and Answer
- Ticket type
Master Class (25 Sept 2022)Price₹2.00